WHO WE ARE
You can consult the information regarding the company that manages this website by visiting the Legal Notice that appears at the bottom of the main page.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILES
GRUPO ANT 1988 SLU is responsable for the personal data that you provide us and guarantees your commitment to compliance with current regulations.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you provide personal information to us, we may use it for any of the purposes described in this Privacy statement including:Manage your navigation through our Website.
– Manage your user registration and identify yourself as a “registered user”.
– Manage the Customer Service.
– Manage the collection of products and / or services acquired by you, through the payment gateways contracted for this purpose. The financial information you provide may be kept on these gateways in order to facilitate the making of recurring payments.
– Conduct statistical and profile management studies.
– Use the results of these studies to design and plan commercial actions.
– Any other purpose that is specifically reflected in the corresponding legends and / or particular conditions of the data collection form.
We inform you that through each form of data collection we could obtain your consent to send you commercial communications to send you information about those products and / or services that we believe may be of your interest.
Our Website uses a technology called “cookies” to collect information on how to use the Website: Information about Cookies (http://www.antit.eu/WEBANT/en/cookies/)
ASSIGNMENT OF PERSONAL
We will not communicate your personal data to third parties without obtaining your prior consent. If your data were to be transferred to third companies, the corresponding contracts that guarantee your security will be signed.
Once your data is received, the GRUPO ANT 1988 SLU will use rigorous security procedures and functions to prevent any unauthorized access.
The personal data that we may collect through the Website or through the various communications we maintain with you will be treated with confidentiality, committing ourselves to keep secrecy regarding them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
USER REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD
In order to have access to certain services that are offered, it will be necessary for you to provide us with specific information. You must provide truthful information, being prohibited the use of aliases or means to hide your identity, except in cases where the same form expressly requests you the creation of a username, nickname or alias. It is essential that you keep at all times the reference numbers, passwords and access codes that you create or are provided to you. You will be solely responsible for the use, whether authorized or not, of your personal account, and in this sense you undertake to make diligent use of said information, not to make it available to third parties, and to communicate its loss or theft.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
FORM TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS